Wednesday, June 5, 2013

You want me to come over i've got an excuse

I know you need help So don’t think i’m gonna run out on you when you need me Things...

I know you need help

So don’t think i’m gonna run out on you when you need me

Things will get better

Then it’ll be me who needs help

But not everyone is as strong as me

Then you’ll leave when I need you because it got too hard

Meh

Meh

Don’t wanna go to bed yet

Don’t wanna go to bed yet

ohhiimrobson: I never feel like I give you enough,

ohhiimrobson:

I never feel like I give you enough,

Bastards on this site will do anything for attention.

Bastards on this site will do anything for attention.

Ever considered making a Dudesnude account?

I don't know what that is

theoceaniswonderful: Leopard seal smiling by andysan78



theoceaniswonderful:

Leopard seal smiling by andysan78

"Our relationship has lasted this long based on my unfailing ability to overlook everything you do"

"Our relationship has lasted this long based on my unfailing ability to overlook everything you do"

- Marge Simpson

Photo



Photo



"Although the song's lyrics were written by Verve vocalist Richard Ashcroft, it has been credited to...

"Although the song's lyrics were written by Verve vocalist Richard Ashcroft, it has been credited to Keith Richards and Mick Jagger after charges by the original copyright owners that the song was plagiarized from the Andrew Oldham Orchestra recording of The Rolling Stones' 1965 song "The Last Time." 

Originally, The Verve had negotiated a licence to use a sample from the Oldham recording, but it was successfully argued that the Verve had used "too much" of the sample. Despite having original lyrics, the music of "Bitter Sweet Symphony" contains bongo drums sampled from the Oldham track, which led to a lawsuit with ABKCO Records, Allen Klein's company that owns the rights to the Rolling Stones material of the 1960s. The matter was eventually settled, with copyright of the song reverting to Abkco. Songwriting credits were changed to Jagger/Richards/Ashcroft, with 100% of royalties going to the Rolling Stones.

"We were told it was going to be a 50/50 split, and then they saw how well the record was doing," says band member Simon Jones. "They rung up and said, 'We want 100 percent or take it out of the shops, you don't have much choice.'"

After losing the composer credits to the song, Richard Ashcroft commented, "This is the best song Jagger and Richards have written in 20 years," noting it was their biggest UK hit since "Brown Sugar." " 

"—I love the Rolling Stones, but you gotta admit that's pretty shitty.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



matt-molloy: 186 photos of the sunset merged into one image...



matt-molloy:

186 photos of the sunset merged into one image using the lighten layer-blending mode in photoshop. I like the pattern in the clouds created from the interval between shots.

disimba: .



disimba:

.

Photo



Photo













No comments:

Post a Comment